This Thanksgiving make some Keto Cauliflower Stuffing to pair with your meal instead of traditional stuffing. Whether your following Keto, Paleo, Low Carb or a Whole 30 diet this recipe is right up your alley. It’s tastes just as good if not better than the real stuffing minus the carbs. Curious of what it tastes like? Make a batch before the holidays and see how your family reacts. I’m sure they’ll approve, test it out using the recipe below and let me know what you think.
Keto Cauliflower Stuffing
Yields: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped then pulsed 4-5 times in a food processor
- 2 celery stalks, sliced in half lengthwise and chopped finely
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise and chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped small
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
Melt butter in a large deep skillet over medium heat. Add chopped celery, carrots and onion and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add chopped cauliflower and mushrooms, and stir. Add salt and pepper and continue to cook for about 10 additional minutes.
Add chicken stock, fresh and dry herbs and stir well. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if necessary. Cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed (about 12-15 minutes), stirring occasionally. Serve warm.