These delicious Keto Cheese Crackers require only one ingredient, making them a simple and easy-to-make snack for anyone on a keto diet.
One thing I miss while being on the keto diet besides bread is crackers. The crunchy texture and the ability to dip them in various delicious dips was my favorite.
However, I found a solution to this problem – keto cheese crackers that tastes just like the real thing! It’s made with only one ingredient, keto and gluten-free friendly.
Typically, a handful of cheese crackers contains around 17 grams of carbs. But with this recipe, you can have eight crackers for just 2 carbs (although this may vary based on the type of cheese you use). It’s the perfect snack to stay on track and satisfy those cravings.
And let’s talk about the taste – baked cheese is a winner in my book! These crackers are so much better tasting than store-bought ones, and the recipe is foolproof – you can’t mess it up.
Why You’ll Love Low Carb Cheese Crackers
- Easy to make: just one ingredient and only a few minutes to make.
- Versatile: easy to customize with different flavors or toppings.
- Low-carb and keto-friendly: makes the perfect snack while staying on track.
What You Need
- 8oz Package Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Parchment Paper
- Use different kinds of cheeses such as pepper jack, parmesan or gouda for different flavors.
- Sprinkle some everything but the bagel seasoning for a different taste.
- Add some heat by sprinkling red pepper flakes over top before baking.
How to Make Keto Cheese Crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
Cut each cheese slice into four squares.
Place cheese slices on lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from oven, lift parchment paper off baking sheet and place on a cooling rack to allow to cool. Once cooled, enjoy!
- Use a good quality cheddar cheese that melts well and has a strong flavor for best results.
- Make sure to cut the cheese slices into uniform squares or rectangles so they bake evenly.
- Watch the cheese crackers closely while they bake to make sure they don’t burn.
Keto cheese crackers are a healthy snack option as they are high in fat and protein plus low in carbs, keeping you feeling full and satisfied.
Yes, keto cheese crackers are gluten-free as they are only made with cheese.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Yes, you can freeze for up to a month. To thaw them, simply let them come to room temperature or reheat them in the oven for a few minutes.
More Keto Snacks
Keto Cheese Crackers
- 8 oz Package Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Cut each cheese slice into four squares and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, lift parchment paper off baking sheet and place on a cooling rack to allow to cool.
- Once cooled, enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.