If you love White Castle Sliders, you will love this Copycat Recipe for White Castle Sliders that tastes like the real thing but healthier. These are great to make while grilling out with friends or for the family. Try them for yourself and you will see what we are talking about!
- 2 pkgs Dinner Rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 lb Ground Chuck
- 2 1/3 cup Beef Broth
- 1 cup Dried Minced Onions
- 8 American Cheese Slices (optional)
- 16 Hamburger Dills
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Line a 10×15 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix ground chuck, 2/3 cup beef broth and salt and pepper together until mixture is easily spreadable.
- Gently press and spread meat mixture into prepared pan until you form a thin even layer.
- Using a knife, score each into 16 equal rectangles.
- Use your finger to make 5 holes in each patty.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove frozen patties on parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pour remaining beef broth (1 2/3 cup) into a baking sheet and spread minced onions over entire bottom of pan.
- Allow to sit for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Cut all dinner rolls in half to make buns.
- Place frozen beef on top of onion mixture.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes to allow burgers to steam cook (until they turn brown).
- Remove and place cheese on each patty (if you are making cheese sliders).
- Top each with a bun top and return to oven for 3 minutes.
- Top each bun bottom with a dill pickle
- Use a spatula to pick up each slider half and place on bun bottom.