This Wendy’s Frosty Copycat Recipe requires just three ingredients to create a delicious and creamy frozen treat at home just like the original.
Craving that creamy, chocolatey goodness of a Wendy’s Frosty? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve got the ultimate copycat recipe that will have you whipping up your own homemade version of this beloved fast food treat in no time.
This recipe comes together with just 3 ingredients and no need for an ice cream maker. A blender, the ingredients and some glasses is all you need to enjoy this tasty treat.
I don’t indulge in fast food too often, but when I do, a Wendy’s frosty is my guilty pleasure. The creamy texture and delicious taste is too hard to resist.
And for those times when I can’t make it to the drive-thru, I’ve discovered the perfect solution – making this Wendy’s copycat Frosty recipe at home. It has the same creamy texture and delicious chocolate flavor, some say it’s better than the original. If only I could get my hands on the secret to Wendy’s Chili recipe, then I’d be all set.
Whether you’re looking to satisfy a late-night hankering or want to skip the drive thru, this recipe is sure to hit the spot.
Are you ready to make this chocolate frosty recipe? Grab your blender and let’s get started.
Why You’ll Love This Wendy’s Frosty Copycat Recipe
- Homemade treat that taste like the real thing!
- Easy to customize!
- Perfect for any occasion!
- Easy to make at home!
- 3 Simple ingredients!
- A great way to cool down!
Wendy’s Frosty Ingredients
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Milk
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Make it boozy by adding some Bailey’s or chocolate flavored liquor to the mixture.
- Make it vanilla by swapping chocolate milk for whole milk.
- Make it strawberry flavored by swapping chocolate milk for strawberry milk.
How to Make a Wendy’s Frosty
Add cool whip, chocolate milk and condensed milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
Put the mixture in a freezer safe container or cover blender with lid (if blender is freezer safe) and place in the freezer for about 2-3 hours.
Once the mixture is like a thick milk take out of freezer and spoon into glasses.
- Don’t over blend! Start on low speed and gradually increase until fully combined and thick.
- Need to make more? Multiply the ingredients by the amount of servings you need to make.
- If mixture is too thick after freezing, you may need to blend again.
How to Store a Wendy’s Frosty
To Store: Place in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month. Allow to sit out on the counter for about 10 minutes to soften up. Do not put in fridge as it will melt, must be frozen.
Yes, you can. Just swap the chocolate milk for whole milk.
While they don’t call it a milk shake on their menu, it has a similar texture to a chocolate milkshake. So the choice is up to you on what to call it – either a milkshake or frosty.
Yes, you actually can and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Wendy’s Frosty Copycat Recipe
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1/2 Gallon Chocolate Milk
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- Add cool whip, chocolate milk and condensed milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put the mixture in a freezer safe container or cover blender with lid (if blender is freezer safe) and place in the freezer for about 2-3 hours.
- Once the mixture is like a thick milk take out of freezer and spoon into glasses.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.