Southwestern Shrimp Skewers
If you like seafood and veggies, try this Southwestern Shrimp Skewers. They are easy to put together and cook on the grill with a little bit of a kick to them. To make the meal complete serve it over rice and garnish with cilantro.
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 1 lb Medium Peeled Deveined Shrimp
- 5 oz Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Limes
- 4-5 small Peppers
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp chopped Cilantro
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut each lime into 8 wedges.
- Split and remove seeds from each pepper.
- Place in order: lime wedge, shrimp, tomato, shrimp, pepper, shrimp, tomato, then lime wedge on each skewer.
- Place on oiled rack on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, cayenne and cumin.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, until shrimp are done.
- Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.