If you love garlic and chicken, you will love this recipe for Skinny Garlic Chicken. Not only is it delicious but also healthy and requires very little ingredients. I made mine in an Instant Pot that took only 12 minutes to make from frozen. I love my Instant Pot because I don’t have to worry about thawing out the chicken the night before and dinner in ready in under 30 minutes. If you are following the Weight Watchers program a single serving of the Skinny Garlic Chicken is 6 Points Plus and 7 Smart Points.
If you are looking on where to purchase an Instant Pot, I got mine on Amazon for a decent price. I promise you will love it as it is great for busy nights or a quick meal. I have more recipes to come that I made with the Instant Pot, so if you have any other suggestions on what to make leave them in the comments.
- 4-5 frozen or thawed chicken breasts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups unsalted chicken broth or chicken stock
- Mrs. Dash garlic & herb seasoning (seasoned to your liking)
- Mrs. Dash original blend seasoning (seasoned to your liking)
- Season the chicken to your liking with Mrs. Dash garlic & herb and original blend seasoning.
- Place the chicken in the Instant Pot.
- Add the cloves of garlic.
- Pour the chicken broth or chicken stock over the chicken making sure it is at least covered halfway over the chicken.
- Lock the lid and position the valve to seal at the top of the pressure cooker.
- Push manual and set on high for 12 minutes for frozen chicken or 10 minutes for thawed chicken.
- When it is finished cooking release the steam with the valve on top. Once the steam is released the lid will unlock.
- The chicken is ready to be taken out and eaten.
To keep the meal healthy you can serve it with brown rice or veggies.