These Ham and Pickle Roll Ups are the perfect appetizer or snack that can be whipped up quick with just 4 ingredients!
I don’t know about you but there are some days where I am more hungrier than usual or tend to snack more throughout the day. Rather than grabbing something that would not fit within my macros, I try to make something that fits within it and these Ham and Pickle Roll Ups do the trick. They are surprisingly filling and only take about 1 or 2 to fill you up. Some people use different ingredients and below are the suggestions from readers.
A few more good ideas to try with this recipe:
- Use pickled asparagus or pickled beans in place of pickles
- Replace ham with salami or corned beef lunch meat
- Use relish instead of cream cheese mixture
- Add horseradish to cream cheese mixture for a bit of a kick
- Add a packet of dry ranch seasoning to cream cheese mixture
- Try it with different pickles
- Chop up the pickles in a chopper first and mix it into the cream cheese. It is easier to roll and you a still get a lot of pickle taste!
Having a party or looking for some more keto friendly appetizer and snack ideas? Try these mouth-watering recipes!
- Keto Caramel Pecans
- Keto Reuben Roll Ups
- Keto Taco Ring
- Keto Cheesy Spinach Roll Ups
- Keto Loaded Nachos
- Keto Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
Deli- sliced Ham (as much as desired- each slice should yield 4 roll-ups)
1 pkg Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 tbsp Fresh Dill, minced
Baby Dill Pickles
How to Make Ham and Pickle Roll-Ups
Mince dill and combine with cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
Spread the cream cheese mixture onto a slice of ham. Dry the pickles with a paper towel so it can stick to the cheese cream better and then place a pickle on one end of the ham and roll up.
Slice into 1” sections and enjoy!
- Deli- sliced Ham (as much as desired- each slice should yield 4 roll-ups)
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill, minced
- Baby Dill Pickles
- Mince dill and combine with cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto a slice of ham. Dry the pickles with a paper towel so it can stick to the cheese cream better and then place a pickle on one end of the ham and roll up.
- Slice into 1” sections and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 41Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 196mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 3g
And if you want more recipes, join us on Facebook in our group where we post keto and low carb recipes all day!