These Ham and Pickle Roll Ups are the perfect appetizer or snack that can be whipped up quick with just 4 ingredients!
I don’t know about you but there are some days where I am more hungrier than usual or tend to snack more throughout the day. Rather than grabbing something that would not fit within my macros, I try to make something that fits within it and these Ham and Pickle Roll Ups do the trick. They are surprisingly filling and only take about 1 or 2 to fill you up. Some people use different ingredients and below are the suggestions from readers.
A few more good ideas to try with this recipe:
- Use pickled asparagus or pickled beans in place of pickles
- Replace ham with salami or corned beef lunch meat
- Use relish instead of cream cheese mixture
- Add horseradish to cream cheese mixture for a bit of a kick
- Add a packet of dry ranch seasoning to cream cheese mixture
- Try it with different pickles
- Chop up the pickles in a chopper first and mix it into the cream cheese. It is easier to roll and you a still get a lot of pickle taste!
Having a party or looking for some more keto friendly appetizer and snack ideas? Try these mouth-watering recipes!
- Keto Caramel Pecans
- Keto Reuben Roll Ups
- Keto Taco Ring
- Keto Cheesy Spinach Roll Ups
- Keto Loaded Nachos
- Keto Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
Deli- sliced Ham (as much as desired- each slice should yield 4 roll-ups)
1 pkg Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 tbsp Fresh Dill, minced
Baby Dill Pickles
How to Make Ham and Pickle Roll-Ups
Mince dill and combine with cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
Spread the cream cheese mixture onto a slice of ham. Dry the pickles with a paper towel so it can stick to the cheese cream better and then place a pickle on one end of the ham and roll up.
Slice into 1” sections and enjoy!
Ham and Pickle Roll-Ups
- Deli- sliced Ham as much as desired- each slice should yield 4 roll-ups
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill minced
- Baby Dill Pickles
- Mince dill and combine with cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto a slice of ham. Dry the pickles with a paper towel so it can stick to the cheese cream better and then place a pickle on one end of the ham and roll up.
- Slice into 1” sections and enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
And if you want more recipes, join us on Facebook in our group where we post keto and low carb recipes all day!