The best tasting Keto Cookie Dough Bread that will satisfy your sweet cravings without the guilt and is made with only 4 ingredients!
If you’re a fan of cookie dough, you’re going to love this keto bread recipe. The best part about this recipe is that it does not require yeast or flour. It’s made with eggs, natural peanut butter (I like to use J.M. Smucker’s All Natural peanut butter), baking soda and keto friendly chocolate chips such as Lily’s, Lakanto or Choc Zero.
Can you have bread on keto?
Yes, you can have bread on the ketogenic diet but there is a twist. You can’t have a regular loaf of bread because there are too many carbs and ingredients you can’t have on the keto diet. To still be able to enjoy bread and stay within your macros you need to make your own using keto friendly ingredients or find a keto friendly/low carb bread that some stores sell such as Aldi or use Zero Carb bread.
More Keto Recipes to Make
- Keto Pumpkin Whoppie Pies – cream cheese and pecan filling are a quick and tasty low-carb/keto-friendly treat that will melt in your mouth!
- Keto Chocolate Fudge – so good it will melt in your mouth and super easy to make with just three ingredients and no baking required!
- Keto No-Churn Chocolate Ice Cream – a great low carb treat that only takes 5 ingredients to make and no ice cream maker required!
- Chocolate Chip Chaffle with Whipped Peanut Butter – the perfect dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth craving!
Can you freeze keto bread?
Yes, you can freeze keto bread. To do so slice the bread and wrap in foil and place in a ziploc bag. Store in freezer for up to 1 week. When ready to eat, take out however many slices you want and allow to thaw.
3/4 cup natural peanut butter
1 tsp baking soda
Lily’s dark chocolate chips
How to Make Keto Cookie Dough Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
With a hand mixer, beat eggs and baking soda until frothy/stiff peaks. Add in peanut butter and combine.
For the chocolate chips, I add in 1/4 cup to the batter and sprinkle a few on top once it is in the loaf pan. You can use more if you want. I used a 5.5 X 3 inch loaf pan and lined it with parchment paper to bake. If you use a bigger loaf pan, keep an eye on the bake time.
Bake 20-25 minutes, checking the loaf around 20 minutes. Store any leftovers in a ziploc bag or airtight container in fridge for a few days.
Join Our Keto Community
If you want more recipes, join us on Facebook in our group where we post keto and low carb recipes all day!
Keto Cookie Dough Bread
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a hand mixer, beat eggs and baking soda until frothy/stiff peaks. Add in peanut butter and combine.
- For the chocolate chips, I add in 1/4 cup to the batter and sprinkle a few on top once it is in the loaf pan. You can use more if you want. I used a 5.5 X 3 inch loaf pan and lined it with parchment paper to bake. If you use a bigger loaf pan, keep an eye on the bake time.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, checking the loaf around 20 minutes.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.