This dairy-free, mayo-free Jalapeno Ranch Dip is mild and delicious when freshly made, but leave it in the fridge overnight for a SPICY treat. Great to serve with chips, veggies & more!
I used to be one that never liked Jalapeno’s but the more I added them to recipes such as my Jalapeño Popper Mac ‘n Cheese, Loaded Beer Can Bacon Burgers and Cajun Seafood Pasta I’ve started to like them more.
Why We Love Jalapeno Ranch Dip
I love that this Jalapeno Ranch Dip can be made with just a few ingredients, is creamy and can go with so many different foods besides chips and veggies. It’s a dip that’s definitely a crowd pleaser for parties and worth making again and again!
More Delicious Dips to Make
Pour, Dip, & Drizzle
This recipe is so much more than just a chip dip. In fact you can pour on, dip in and drizzle over so many different foods like the ones below.
- Chips – Dip tortilla chips, any kind of chips or even nachos.
- Fresh Veggies – The perfect dip for carrots, cucumbers, radishes, peppers or any of your favorite vegetables.
- Tacos – We love to drizzle over Southwest Grilled Shrimp Tacos or any kind of tacos but you can use dip Quesadillas and Taquitos in.
- Crackers – Any kind of crackers will go great with this dip.
- Salad – Drizzle over a bowl of greens for a delicious flavor.
- Chicken Wings – So good when you dip these BBQ wings or Parmesan wings!
Tips for Making Jalapeno Ranch Dip
- If you want to make this dip hotter, you can add more jalapenos along with the seeds.
- If you want it less spicy, only use one jalapeno and remove the seeds.
- Store this dip/dressing in a mason jar or an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Jalapeno Ranch Dip Ingredients
- Veganaise – can also use mayonnaise but if you want it dairy-free make sure to find a mayo that does not have dairy in it.
- Coconut cream – just the thick cream at the top of the can.
- Lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Coconut milk – or thinner coconut cream at bottom of can.
- Jalapenos, diced – deseeded if desired
- Small bunch cilantro, washed and chopped
- Ranch seasoning
- Lime juice
How to Make Jalapeno Ranch Dip
In a large bowl, stir together the veganaise, coconut cream, lemon juice, salt and coconut milk. Taste and adjust as needed.
Stir in the diced jalapeños, cilantro, ranch seasoning, cumin and lime juice.
Taste and adjust for a final time.
Note: This dip will become spicier if left in the fridge overnight.
- 1/2 cup veganaise (can use mayonnaise)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (just the thick cream at the top of the can)
- 1-2 Tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or thinner coconut cream at bottom of can)
- 2 jalapenos, diced - deseeded if desired
- Small bunch cilantro, washed and chopped (about 1/3 to 1/2 cup)
- 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin, to taste
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, to taste
- In a large bowl, stir together the veganaise, coconut cream, lemon juice, salt and coconut milk. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Stir in the diced jalapeños, cilantro, ranch seasoning, cumin and lime juice.
- Taste and adjust for a final time.
This dip will become spicier if left in the fridge overnight.