The Rosted Red Pepper Dip makes an amazing appetizer for a party or just a snack at home. This recipe is easy to make with little ingredients. It tastes great with any kind of cracker or veggie. Serve it up on a platter or in a bowl. Print the recipe at the bottom of the post to make your own Roasted Red Pepper Dip!
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese
- 7 oz Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/2 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 cup chopped Colored Bell Peppers
- 2 tsp dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drain Red peppers.
- Blend ingredients except chopped peppers in a food processor until smooth.
- Add in chopped peppers and pulse a few more seconds to combine.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, chips or snack items.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.