These keto cheddar bay biscuits are a favorite in our household especially when we’re craving Red Lobster biscuits. They definitely cure the craving and tastes just like like popular restaurant. This recipe serves 12 and comes in at 1.5 net carbs.
The biscuits pair up nicely with almost any dinner option. I like to make some extras to keep on hand so I can heat up and eat for a snack or even dinner the next day. For this recipe I used garlic powder as one of the ingredients but you could swap that for Old Bay Seasoning if you have that on hand or like the taste of it. Enjoy!
What are Cheddar Biscuits?
Cheddar biscuits are a version of a hot garlic cheese bread made with butter, garlic and cheese but in the form of a biscuit. It all started when Red Lobster served them at the table before your dinner was brought out to you and have been popular ever since.
Can you Reheat Cheddar Bay Biscuits?
Yes, you can in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds or in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes. They taste great for about 2 days but after that I would throw them away.
More Keto Recipes
- Keto Peanut Butter Pie –Made from scratch, creamy, rich and simply delicious!!
- Low Carb Salsa Verde Chicken-This dish cooks itself either in a crock pot or instant pot. All you need to do is prepare the fixins and dinner is served.
- Keto Shrimp Pesto Pizza-Made on fathead dough and topped with mozzarella cheese, pesto sauce, and shrimp that the whole family will love.
- Keto Chili Cheese Dog-When you’re craving a chili cheese dog try this recipe. The bun is made out of fat dough bread cut like the shape of a hot dog bun.
Keto Cheddar Bay Biscuits Ingredients
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
- Garlic Powder
- Shredded or grated cheddar cheese
- Butter, softened
- Pinch of salt
- Parsley (optional)
How to Make Keto Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix coconut flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt into a bowl. Add softened butter, eggs and cheddar cheese to the bowl and mix well.
Spray cooking spray into each muffin tin. Add the mixture halfway in each muffin tin.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Take out of oven and add parsley on top of each biscuit if you want.
Flip over the muffin pan so the biscuits can fall out. Place on a plate and serve immediately.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Keto Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- Pinch of salt
- Parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix coconut flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt into a bowl. Add softened butter, eggs and cheddar cheese to the bowl and mix well.
- Spray cooking spray into each muffin tin.
- Add the mixture halfway in each muffin tin.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of oven and add parsley on top of each biscuit if you want.
- Flip over the muffin pan so the biscuits can fall out.
- Place on a plate and serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.