These tasty Keto Blueberry Chaffles have the perfect amount of blueberries and cinnamon for a delicious breakfast!
This is probably one of my favorite keto breakfasts besides Keto Fluffy Pancakes because it is so flavorful, filling and easy to whip up for a quick breakfast. I normally top mine with fresh blueberries and keto approved syrup but you can also add keto fluffy whipped cream.
What do I need to make chaffles?
To make the chaffles, you’ll need a waffle maker. I like the Dash Mini Waffle Maker because it’s affordable, doesn’t take up much space and easy to use. They have a variety of fun colors to choose from and has great reviews.
Makes 4 chaffles
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of almond flour
3 tablespoons of blueberries
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
2 teaspoons of Swerve
How to Make Blueberry Chaffles
Heat waffle maker.
In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Using a non-stick spray, coat waffle maker before placing batter inside. Add 1/4 cup of the batter at a time to the waffle make making sure to overfill it. Cook each chaffle for 3 minutes (longer if you want it crispier).
When chaffles are done, add blueberries or toppings of choice. If you want to add syrup choose from one of the following listed below.
What syrups are Keto Friendly?
When searching for a Keto friendly syrup you want to find one that is sugar free. Be sure to look the ingredients over carefully because sometimes there are hidden sugars like artificial sweeteners you may miss even though it says sugar free. Some syrups that I like and are Keto friendly are the following.
- Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup
- ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Pyure Sugar Free Organic Maple Syrup
- Know Better Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of Swerve
- 2 eggs
- Heat waffle maker.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Using a non-stick spray, coat waffle maker before placing batter inside. Add 1/4 cup of the batter at a time to the waffle make making sure to overfill it. Cook each chaffle for 3 minutes (longer if you want it crispier).
- When chaffles are done, add blueberries or toppings of choice.
If you like this chaffle recipe, try our other chaffle recipes!
And if you’re looking for more keto recipes, check out a variety of ones to try here!
And if you want more recipes, join us on Facebook in our group where we post keto and low carb recipes all day!