These bacon deviled eggs are a savory twist on the classic deviled eggs recipe. The addition of crispy bacon adds a smoky and salty flavor to the creamy egg filling. These deviled eggs are perfect for parties, potlucks, or as a delicious snack.
Who doesn’t love the creamy goodness from a deviled egg? They are the most popular appetizer at the party and usually gone quick. There are so many varieties of deviled eggs from avocado deviled eggs to fried deviled eggs and even deviled egg dip.
But the best deviled eggs have to be these easy bacon deviled eggs. Bacon makes everything delicious! Plus, the salty crunch of the bacon adds a nice contrast to the creamy egg filling.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can transform ordinary deviled eggs into fancy deviled eggs to be the center of the party!
If you want to know how to achieve perfectly boiled eggs that are easy to peel, check out my hard boiled eggs guide.
Why You’ll Love This Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Easy to make!
- Perfect blend of flavors!
- Great for any occasion!
- Make ahead option!
- Everyone’s favorite appetizer!
Deviled Eggs with Bacon Ingredients
- Hard boiled eggs, cooked and peeled
- Yellow mustard or Dijon mustard
- Paprika for garnish
- Bacon, crumbled
- Apple cider vinegar
Bacon Deviled Eggs Variations
- Swap or add additional toppings such as chives, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, or even a drizzle of hot sauce for an extra kick.
- Any kind of bacon works with this recipe, microwave, stovetop, oven method or bacon bits.
- Add chopped pickles or pickle relish to the filling.
- Can also use smoked paprika.
How to Make Bacon Deviled Eggs
Boil eggs accordingly to the directions here. Allow to cool and peel.
Slice eggs in half the long way and scoop yolks into a bowl.
Mash yolks with a fork and add mayo, mustard, apple cider vinegar and stir together.
Pipe or scoop the egg yolk mixture into each egg half.
Sprinkle with paprika and top with bacon.
- Use a sharp knife to get a clean cut.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- To make them fancier, pipe the creamy filling into the center of each hard boiled egg and place the bacon on top.
Yes, you can! Just prepare the deviled eggs with filling, cover and store in the fridge until ready to serve. I suggest making them the night before for freshness.
Bacon deviled eggs can last 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Absolutely! That is the beauty of deviled eggs. You can customize them to your liking.
More Appetizer Recipes
- Roast Beef Roll Ups
- Ham and Pickle Roll Ups
- Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
- Roasted Garlic Butter Board
- French Dip Pull Apart Bread
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs cooked and peeled
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard or dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayo
- paprika for garnish
- 3 strips bacon crumbled
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Boil eggs accordingly to the directions here. Allow to cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half the long way and scoop yolks into a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and add mayo, mustard, apple cider vinegar and stir together.
- Pipe or scoop the mixture into each egg half.
- Sprinkle with paprika and top with bacon.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.