These Roast Beef Roll Ups make a great appetizer that’s so easy to make, filled with delicious fixins and enough to feed a crowd!
I love whipping up these roast beef roll ups ahead of time as they are perfect for a potluck party, cookout or just when we want a quick lunch. They take no time at all to make and super easy to assemble.
Appetizers are the main reason people like a gathering. Am I right? It’s a great time to catch up and graze throughout the day on finger foods like this Buffalo Chicken Dip, Parmesan Chicken Wings, Smoked Queso Dip and these Roast Beef Roll Ups.
The key to this recipe is the fillings for it such as the roast beef, cheese, lettuce and the creamy mixture. The creamy mixture consisting of sour cream, mayo, green onion, pepper and horseradish is what gives this roll up it’s delicious taste. Then, you just roll it up, chill and slice it for the perfect finger food at your next football meetup, a day at the beach or get together.
Recipe Tips & Variations
- Use a sharp knife that can slice through easily and get a clean cut.
- Can use shaved roast beef instead of thin sliced.
- Any kind of tortilla (gluten free, spinach, wheat, etc.) can be used in this recipe as long as it’s 12 inch in size.
- Swap spinach in place of lettuce.
- Try a variety of cheeses such as colby, mild cheddar, swiss, provolone.
- Store any remaining leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Roast Beef Roll Ups Ingredients
1 lb roast beef, sliced thin
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 16oz pack of sliced sharp cheese
1 green onion, chopped
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups shredded lettuce
2 tbsp prepared horseradish
8 flour tortillas, 12 inch size
How to Make Roast Beef Roll Ups
In a bowl, stir together sour cream, mayo, green onion, prepared horseradish and pepper until blended.
Lay out the flour tortillas and spread the mixture evenly on one side of each tortilla. Then, add 3 slices of roast beef and 2 cheese slices on top.
Sprinkle shredded lettuce evenly on top and tightly roll up tortillas in plastic wrap.
Place in fridge and chill for 1-2 hours. Slice in half at an angle and serve.
Roast Beef Roll Ups
- 1 lb roast beef sliced thin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 16 oz pack of sliced sharp cheese
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 8 flour tortillas 12 inch size
- In a bowl, stir together sour cream, mayo, green onion, prepared horseradish and pepper until blended.
- Lay out the flour tortillas and spread the mixture evenly on one side of each tortilla. Then, add 3 slices of roast beef and 2 cheese slices on top.
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce evenly on top and tightly roll up tortillas in plastic wrap.
- Place in fridge and chill for 1-2 hours. Slice in half at an angle and serve.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.