Warm up with some whole Hearty Slow Cooker Chili that is not only filling but also a great meal to come home to. There is little preparation and then let the crock pot do the rest. Want to make it healthier? Try chicken or turkey for a low cal option. There are many variations to serving such as Frito chili pies with Frito chips, sour cream and cheese or serve in a bread bowl with garnishes. No matter how you serve it, you will enjoy it.
- 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 – 14.5 oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 – 14.5 oz Can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 – 6 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 – 4 oz Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 5 T. Chili Powder
- 4 T. Coconut Sugar
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. Onion Powder
- 1 t. Garlic
- Brown ground meat and diced onion together in a skillet until meat is cooked through.
- Strain off excess fat and place in slow cooker.
- Add spices and sugar to ground beef and stir to combine.
- Add canned tomatoes, sauce, and paste and stir to combine.
- Slow cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Garnish as desired.