This Fireball Cranberry Apple Cocktail combines the warmth of cinnamon, tartness of cranberries, and sweetness of apples. It’s the perfect cocktail for fall!
Fall has arrived, and with it comes the changing weather. While I adore autumn, I’m not too fond of the cold.
This Cinnamon Cranberry Apple Cocktail with Fireball Whiskey is the perfect drink to warm up during the cold winter months.
It blends the sweet and tangy tastes of cranberry and apple with the spicy punch of Fireball Whiskey and the comforting touch of cinnamon. Think of it as a twist on the classic Washington Apple cocktail, but with a kick from the Fireball whiskey.
This cocktail is a breeze to whip up and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any holiday get-together or a cozy night in.
Why You’ll Love This Cranberry Apple Whiskey Cocktail Recipe
- Perfect balance of sweet and tart!
- Easy to make at home!
- Great for fall parties!
- Perfect for brunch!
Fireball Cranberry Apple Cocktail Ingredients
- Fireball Whiskey
- Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps
- Cranberry Apple Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Gummy Apple Rings
How to Make Apple Cranberry Whiskey Cocktail
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
Pour in the fireball, apple pucker and cranberry apple juice.
Shake well for 30 seconds to combine or until well chilled. Strain and pour into a glass.
Garnish with gummy apple rings and a straw.
Helpful Tips & Variations
- For best enjoyment, served chilled.
- Adjust the amount of alcohol and sweetness to your liking.
- Add a splash of ginger ale or club soda if you like it bubbly.
- Can eliminate cranberry all together and use apple cider.
- Add caramel syrup for a caramel apple flavor.
- Can substitute cranberry juice with pomegranate juice.
- Swap Fireball whiskey with cinnamon vodka.
Can I substitute Fireball whiskey with another kind of whiskey?
Absolutely! While Fireball whiskey adds a unique cinnamon flavor to this cocktail, you can certainly use your favorite brand of whiskey if you prefer. Just keep in mind that it may alter the taste slightly.
Can I make this cocktail in advance for a party?
Definitely! You can prepare a large batch of the Cinnamon Cranberry Apple Cocktail ahead of time and refrigerate it until your guests arrive. When serving, just give it a quick stir before pouring into glasses filled with ice.
What other garnishes can I use for this cocktail?
You can use cinnamon sticks, fresh cranberries, apple slices or even an orange peel as a garnish.
More Fall Cocktails
Fireball Cranberry Apple Cocktail
- 2 oz Fireball
- 2 oz Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps
- 4 oz Cranberry Apple Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Gummy Apple Rings
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the fireball, apple pucker and cranberry apple juice.
- Shake well for 30 seconds to combine or until well chilled. Strain and pour into a glass.
- Garnish with gummy apple rings and a straw.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.