I am all about quick and easy meals and this recipe for Swiss Cheese Chicken is all that. Not only is it easy to make but so good. We make a lot of chicken meals for dinner and sometimes you need to change it up a bit. Cheese and chicken you can’t go wrong with it and the kids love it, so it’s a win, win for the whole family.
Swiss Cheese Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts cut into halves
- 8 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 box of stove top chicken stuffing
- 1/4 c butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the 8 halves of chicken in the bottom of the pan.
- Put a piece of swiss cheese on top of each piece of chicken.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and milk together.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Add the chicken stuffing on top of the chicken and mixture.
- Slowly drizzle butter all over the stuffing.
- Bake for 1 hour uncovered at 350 degrees.