This Peeps S’mores Dip is a must to make for Easter! With the combination of 2 ingredients you can whip this up in no time for everyone to enjoy with graham crackers!
Making s’mores around the fire is one of my favorite things to do in the summer. But with Easter coming up, I thought it would be fun to put a twist on the traditional s’mores by using Easter Peeps!
This turned out so cute and almost too adorable to eat. What I love about this recipe is that it only requires 2 ingredients of chocolate and Peeps. You can easily customize it with different Peeps, chocolates, etc.
The fun part is dipping your favorite dippers baked smores dip. I love using graham crackers because it gives it that classic s’mores taste, however, feel free to get creative and use whatever you have on hand.
This dip is perfect for any Easter celebration or just for a fun treat at home.
Peeps Smores Dip Ingredients & Substitutions
- Chocolate chips: can also use chopped up chocolate bars, melting chocolate
- Peeps marshmallows: can use any color or flavor of Peeps you’d like.
- Graham crackers: any graham crackers will work; squares, sticks, etc.
- Make it gluten free by swapping the graham crackers for gluten free ones.
- Use different kinds of chocolate for different flavor. White chocolate would be delicious.
- Make this for any occasion by swapping out the marshmallow chicks with Christmas or Halloween Peeps.
How to Make Peeps S’mores Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Pour chocolate chips in an 8X8 baking dish or pie pan and spread out evenly in a single layer.
Add marshmallow Peeps on top. You can separate or leave them together if you’d wish.
Bake for 7-10 or until lightly toasted on top. If not, toasted on top you can broil on low for a few minutes but make sure to watch it.
Dip with graham crackers and enjoy!
How to Store
Due to nature of this hardening after baking, I’d recommend eating after making while still warm.
You can store covered in fridge for a few days. Reheat in microwave 30 seconds – 1 minute intervals or oven at 350 until heated through.
More Easter Recipes
- Easter Chocolate Blossom Cookies
- Fruity Easter Dip
- Easter Bunny Martini
- Easter Carrot Cheeseball
- Carrot Patch Easter Treats
- Birds Nest Cookies
Peeps S’mores Dip
- 3 cups (18 ounces) chocolate chips
- 20 Peeps marshmallows
- Graham crackers, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour chocolate chips in an 8X8 baking dish or pie pan and spread out evenly in a single layer.
- Add marshmallow Peeps on top. You can separate or leave them together if you’d wish.
- Bake for 7-10 or until lightly toasted on top. If not, toasted on top you can broil on low for a few minutes but make sure to watch it.
- Dip with graham crackers and enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.