These Mini Corn Dog Muffins are a fun twist on the traditional corn dog. They are quick and easy to make, and perfect for a party or as a snack.
Mini Corn Dog Muffins are the perfect bite size snack with just 4 basic ingredients and only about 20 minutes to make.
The sweet and slightly tangy flavor of the cornbread pairs perfectly with the hot dogs and can easily be changed up by adding cheese, bacon and more.
Add your favorite dipping sauce such as ketchup or mustard for the perfect combination.
If serving them for game day place on a platter with toothpick for easy grab and go. Your guests will love them just as much as you do.
Why You’ll Love This Mini Corn Dog Muffins Recipe
- Bite-sized perfect for snacking!
- Classic corn dog flavor in mini size!
- Versatile to your liking by adding different ingredients!
- Kid friendly!
- Perfect for sharing!
Corn Dog Mini Muffins Ingredients
- Corn muffin mix (I used Jiffy mix but you can use any other brand)
- Hot dogs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Add cheese in with the hot dog for an extra layer of goodness.
- Wrap bacon around hot dog for a smoky flavor.
- Mix in diced jalapenos into cornbread mix for a kick.
- Dry different dipping sauces such as honey mustard or any of your favorite.
- Make them gluten free but using a gluten free cornmeal mix. (most are gluten free, but some are not)
How to Make Mini Corn Dog Muffins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
In a bowl, add cornmeal mix, milk and egg. Mix together until full combined (batter will be slightly lumpy).
Fill each muffin tin with the corn dog batter halfway and press a piece of hotdog in the middle of each muffin cup.
Bake for 10-12 or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy warm.
- Use a non-stick muffin pan to prevent them from sticking to the pans.
- Don’t overfill the muffin tins. Leave about 1/4 inch of space at the top to allow room for rising while baking.
- Store remaining leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Absolutely! You can use any cornbread mix you’d like or make a homemade cornbread mix.
Of course! Just make per directions, allow to cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
More Easy Recipes You’ll Love
- Lasagna Soup
- KFC Famous Bowls
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Texas Toast Sloppy Joes
- Roast Beef Po’ Boys
Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- 1 package Jiffy corn muffin mix or any other brand
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 hot dogs cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add cornmeal mix, milk and egg. Mix together until full combined (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- Fill each muffin tin with the batter halfway and press a piece of hotdog in the middle of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10-12 or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy warm.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.