This Keto Taco Bake has all the flavor of taco night in one easy casserole dish making it a family favorite!
Change up Taco Tuesday with this recipe for Keto Taco Casserole. You can serve it on a dish and eat it that way or my family likes to put it on a tortilla shell with some hot sauce and other toppings. However you serve it, it’s delicious! I find this recipe easy to make and can dinner can be done in no time at all. If you want to make it hotter you can always diced up some jalepeno peppers if you wish. Enjoy!
Can you have tomatoes on keto?
Yes, you can tomatoes on the keto diet. They are a keto approved fruit and have about 4 grams of carbs per half cup and 2 grams of sugar per half cup. Tomatoes also have fiber and other nutrients you need that you may be lacking from following the keto diet. While they are keto friendly you should eat in moderation just like anything else and track your calories to stay on track.
More Keto Taco Night Recipes
- Keto Catalina Taco Salad – sweet and tangy with a crunch that is exploding with flavor for a summertime favorite!
- Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas – Chicken enchiladas smothered in enchilada sauce and cheese makes the perfect family dinner that is also low in carbs!
- Keto Taco Ring – the ultimate party platter for a large crowd and low in carbs!
- Keto Loaded Nachos – loaded up with all the toppings you love and delicious with every bite!
If you want more recipes, join us on Facebook where we post keto and low carb recipes all day!
Keto Taco Bake Ingredients
- Butter (I like to use Kerry Gold butter)
- 80-20 ground beef
- Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilles,drained
- Chili powder
- Mexican cheese blend
How to Make Keto Taco Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large pan, add garlic and butter to skillet and simmer on medium heat for a few minutes. Add 80-20 ground beef and cook until fully cooked and brown. Remove from stove and drain fat.
Using the same skillet add the browned ground beef, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chille’s, scallions, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and oregano on low heat. Cook for about 5 minutes. (add 1 tsp of water if the mixture is too dry)
Place everything in a baking dish spreading it out evenly and top with Mexican blend cheese and bake for 15 minutes. Serve immediately!
Keto Taco Bake
- 1 tsp garlic
- Butter I like to use Kerry Gold butter
- 1 1/2 lbs 80-20 ground beef
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilles drained
- Handful of Scallions
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 bag Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Add garlic and butter to skillet and simmer on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add 80-20 ground beef and brown.
- Remove from stove and drain fat.
- Add the skillet with browned ground beef back to the stove on low heat and add Rotel diced tomatoes and green chille's, scallions, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cook for about 5 minutes. (add 1 tsp of water if the mixture is too dry)
- Place in baking dish and top with Mexican blend cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.