Halloween is my favorite time of year from the costumes, decorations, candy, and food. I enjoy having Halloween parties at my house and coming up with new and creative ways to feed the ghouls and goblins of the neighborhood.
Give this Graveyard Cake a try with some Witches Brew to keep the scary monsters satisfied.
- Preheat oven and bake according to boxed cake mix directions.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Once cake is cooled, using a knife cut out 4 rectangles about 1/2 inch deep.
- Carefully remove the rectangles and set aside.
- Frost around the graves with black frosting.
- Stick a PEEPS® Tombstones inside each grave.
- Add some black frosting to each hole but leave room at the top.
- Using the rectangles you removed crumble those pieces and spread them in each grave to create dirt.
- Add candy bones to your desire.
Don’t know what to fill your candy bowl up with for the trick or treaters?
Here are some suggestions the kiddos will love.
· NEW PEEPS® Tombstones
· PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Cats
· PEEPS® Marshmallow Ghosts
· PEEPS® Marshmallow Pumpkins
· PEEPS® Milk Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Orange Chicks
· NEW PEEPS® Pumpkin Spice Flavored Chicks Dipped in White Fudge
· NEW PEEPS® Caramel Apple Flavored Chicks Dipped in Caramel Fudge
· NEW PEEPS® Candy Corn Flavored Chicks Dipped in White Fudge
MIKE AND IKE®
· Mummy’s Mix/Vampire Variety Snack Pack
· Original Fruits Snack Pack
· Fierce Cinnamon Snack Pack
GOLDENBERG’S® PEANUT CHEWS®
· GOLDENBERG’S® Original Dark
· GOLDENBERG’S® Milk Chocolatey PEANUT CHEWS®
PEEPS & COMPANY always seem to surprise me with their Peeps for each holiday. The flavors, textures, and shapes make them so easy to gobble up. It’s so hard to choose a favorite but if I had to out of this bunch it would be the NEW PEEPS® Candy Corn Flavored Chicks Dipped in White Fudge. Those 2 flavors mixed together is unreal. Try it for yourself and you will see what I mean.