This Dill Pickle Martini is a must-try for dill pickle lovers! It combines vodka, pickle juice, and is garnished with dill pickle chips and cherry tomatoes for a delicious yet unique cocktail!
Shake up your cocktail game with a Dill Pickle Martini! Yes, you read that right – a martini with a tangy dill pickle flavor.
The concept of incorporating pickles into drinks might seem unusual, but it has been gaining popularity rapidly. From pickle shots to the latest sensation, the pickle martini, this trend has taken the world by storm, captivating the taste buds of many.
With the perfect mix of tangy, salty and sweet, this martini is a true conversation starter! Just 5 minutes to whip together and awaken your taste buds.
Whether you’re a pickle fan or not, get ready to be captivated, surprised, and utterly hooked. Cheers!
What is a Dill Pickle Martini?
A dill pickle martini is a vodka based martini infused with dill pickle juice.
What does a pickle martini taste like?
A pickle martini has a savory, salty and sweet taste to it that is unique and refreshing.
Why You’ll Love This Pickle Martini Recipe
- Fun and unusual twist on the classic martini!
- Easy to make!
- Unique and tangy flavor!
- Perfect for parties!
Pickle Martini Ingredients
- Dill Pickle Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Pickle Chips and Cherry Tomatoes, for garnish
- Can you different types of vodka such as flavored vodka or gin.
- Change up the garnish with a pickled pepper or a lemon twist.
- Want it sweeter? Swap dill pickle juice with sweet pickle juice or add a splash of vermouth.
- Add a dash of hot sauce for a bit of a kick.
- Add a splash of olive juice for a dirty pickle martini.
How to Make a Pickle Martini
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Pour in vodka and pickle juice. Shake well for 30 seconds to combine or until well chilled.
Strain into a martini glass and garnish with pickles and cherry tomatoes. Cheers!
Tips for the Best Pickle Martini
- Chill your martini glass beforehand to keep drink nice and chilled.
- Use a good quality vodka for the best flavor.
- Use pickle juice from a jar of good quality pickles. Adjust the amount of pickle juice needed for a strong or mild flavor.
- Shake cocktail to make sure it is combined and chilled.
There are lots of great brands of vodka that you can use in this martini. Some of our favorites are Grey Goose or Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Usually dill pickle juice is used. Feel free to experiment with other kinds of pickle juices such as spicy pickles or bread and butter pickles for a different flavor.
Absolutely! Swap the vodka for a non-alcoholic spirit or a clear soda such as tonic water.
Yes, you can. Just multiply the amount of ingredients by servings and mix together in a pitcher with ice. Strain the cocktail into glasses and garnish before serving.
More Martini Recipes
Dill Pickle Martini
- 1 ½ ounces Dill Pickle Juice
- 4 ½ ounces Vodka
- Ice Cubes
- Dill Pickle Chips, for garnish
- Cherry Tomatoes, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Pour in vodka and pickle juice.
- Shake well for 30 seconds to combine or until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with pickles and cherry tomatoes. Cheers!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.