This Christmas Cookie Martini is perfect for celebrating the holidays! It has a delicious layer of sweetness and creaminess with a colorful sprinkle rim.
It’s my favorite time of year to bake, gather and sip on Christmas cocktails with friends and family over the holidays.
This tasty and festive cocktail combines the flavors of your favorite holiday cookies with the smooth and boozy goodness of a classic martini. Can we say delicious?
If you love the taste of sugar cookies, give this martini a try. It even pairs nicely with some holiday cookies listed below. Cheers!
Why You Will Love This Holiday Cocktail
- It’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
- Festive and delicious, perfect for gathering with friends and family.
- This recipe is versatile and can be easily adapted to suit your tastes.
What You Need
- Coffee Creamer: vanilla flavored to bring out the cookie flavor.
- Alcohol: vanilla vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream and Amaretto.
- Half & Half
- Ice Cubes
- Vanilla Icing & Christmas sprinkles: for garnishing the rim of the glass.
How to Make Christmas Cookie Martini
To make a Christmas cookie martini, start by combining vanilla vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream, and Amaretto in a shaker with ice.
Add the vanilla cream plus half & half. Shake the mixture well, then strain it into a martini glass.
Next, rim the glass with vanilla frosting and roll in Christmas sprinkles. Strain the drink mixture into a martini glass and enjoy!
Recipe Notes & Tips
- Use high-quality vanilla vodka for the best flavor.
- Experiment with different types of frosting and sprinkles for the rim and garnish.
- Add a mug topper cookie to make it more festive.
- Can swap the half & half for more creamer. This will make the drink more sweeter.
Best Holiday Cookies To Pair With
There are many different types of holiday cookies that would pair nicely with a Christmas cookie martini. Some options to consider include:
- Sugar cookies: These classic cookies are crisp, sweet, and have a delicate, buttery flavor that pairs well with the creamy, vanilla-flavored liqueur in the cocktail.
- Gingerbread cookies: The spicy, warm flavors of gingerbread cookies would complement the rich, buttery flavor of the Christmas cookie martini.
- Peanut butter blossoms: These soft, chewy cookies are made with peanut butter and have a delightful nutty flavor that would pair well with the creamy, vanilla-flavored liqueur in the cocktail.
- Chocolate crinkle cookies: The rich, chocolatey flavor of these fudgy cookies would be a perfect match for the creamy, vanilla-flavored liqueur in the martini.
- Spritz cookies: These delicate, buttery cookies are made with a cookie press and have a light, crisp texture that would complement the rich, creamy flavor of the martini.
Ultimately, the best holiday cookies to pair with a Christmas cookie martini will depend on personal preferences. Create an array of options to choose from on a cookie platter for everyone to choose what they like best!
What are some variations of the Christmas Cookie Martini?
There are many variations of the Christmas Cookie Martini, but some popular ones include adding espresso or coffee liqueur for a “Christmas Coffee” variation, using peppermint vodka instead of regular vodka, or rimming the glass with crushed candy canes.
Can I rim the glass with a different kind of frosting?
Yes, you can use any type of frosting that you’d like to rim the glass or omit garnishing the glass all together.
Can I make a Christmas cookie martini ahead of time?
Yes, you can absolutely make this ahead of time! Simply prepare the cocktail as directed and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, simply garnish the glass and enjoy!
Christmas Cookie Martini
- 2 oz Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 2 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1 oz Half & Half
- Vanilla Icing
- Christmas sprinkles
- Ice Cubes
- To make a Christmas cookie martini, start by combining vanilla vodka, Bailey's Irish Cream, and Amaretto in a shaker with ice.
- Add the vanilla cream plus half & half. Shake the mixture well, then strain it into a martini glass.
- Next, rim the glass with vanilla frosting and roll in Christmas sprinkles. Strain the drink mixture into a martini glass and enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.