Cranberry Mimosas are a festive and delicious cocktail, perfect for holiday celebrations or brunch. Made with just three ingredients, this bubbly drink is easy to make and sure to impress your guests.
Holidays are about family time and treats, but let’s not forget the festive cocktails. From Christmas cookie martinis to Rudolph margaritas, the cranberry mimosa steals the show with its vibrant red hue and sweet, tart taste.
Quick to make for a cozy evening or easy to scale up for a crowd, simply adjust the quantities to match your guest list. Prep ahead if needed, and let everyone serve themselves at your festive gathering.
Whether you’re enjoying it at Christmas brunch or toasting to the New Year at midnight, these Cranberry Mimosas promise to bring joy and cheer throughout the holiday season. Cheers!
Why You’ll Love This Cranberry Mimosa Recipe
- Refreshing sweet, tart flavor!
- Easy to make!
- Perfect holiday cocktail for Christmas or New Years!
- Easy to pair with a wide range of foods to go with your holiday menu!
Cranberry Mimosa Ingredients
- Cranberry Juice
- Orange Liqueur (triple sec)
- Fresh Rosemary
How to Make Cranberry Mimosas
Fill a champagne glass in equal parts of champagne, orange liqueur & cranberry juice.
Add fresh cranberries on top and garnish with a rosemary sprig. Cheers!
Cranberry Mimosas for a Crowd
Choose to either set up a mimosa station for guests to serve themselves or pour individually when ready to serve.
A 750ml of champagne can usually get about 8-10 servings out of one bottle. Never make ahead as the cocktail will lose it’s bubbles and go flat.
Recipe Tips & Notes
- Chill ingredients before preparing.
- Adjust the sweetness by adding a little bit of simple syrup or honey.
- Try different garnishes such as rimming the rims with red sanding sugar for a festive touch.
- Freeze cranberries in ice cubes for extra flair.
- Can use sparkling wine or prosecco in place of champagne.
Of course! Eliminate the alcohol and use sparkling cider with orange and cranberry juice to make a mocktail version.
- 1 Part Champagne
- 1 Part Cranberry Juice
- 1 Part Orange Liqueur triple sec
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fill a champagne glass in equal parts of champagne, orange liqueur & cranberry juice.
- Add fresh cranberries on top and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.