If you’re looking for a fun, delicious, and creative dish to serve at your next party or gathering then look no further! This S’mores Charcuterie Board is a great idea for any occasion. From the graham crackers with toasted marshmallow and all the toppings in between, this is sure to be a hit!
Making s’mores over an open fire is one of our favorite summer and fall activity. We loved the idea of preparing charcuterie boards with a variety for toppings and ingredients, so we created this fun dessert board! With so many different ideas, you can keep your guests satisfied with an assortment of s’mores all night long!
You can make it as simple or elaborate as you want depending on how much time and ingredients you have. This s’mores dessert board will surely please all of your guests. All that’s left is waiting until they devour it!
S’mores Platter Ideas
With a dessert board you really can get creative and put just about kind of combinations you want from a variety of chocolates, grahams crackers, candy and more. Some ideas that I like to use are listed below but feel free to make it your own.
- Graham Crackers: regular graham crackers, cinnamon graham crackers and chocolate graham crackers.
- Ice Cream Cones: sugar cones, waffle bowls and waffle ice cream cones.
- Marshmallows: regular marshmallows, mini marshmallows for campfire cones and campfire marshmallows.
- Chocolate: Hershey chocolate bars, Hershey cookies and cream bars, peanut butter cups, Butterfingers, chocolate chips and caramello bars.
- Cookies: Oreos, fudge striped cookies, mint cookies, shortbread cookies,
- Fruit: strawberries, raspberries, banana slices and blueberries.
- Snacks: pretzels (plain or chocolate dipped) and peanuts.
- Dips: marshmallow fluff, melted chocolate, creamy peanut butter, Nutella and almond butter.
Don’t forget the skewers! Adjustable campfire skewers are the best because you can adjust the length and stay back away from the fire.
S’mores Recipes to Try
There are so many fun ways to make S’mores using a variety of different products and toppings. Give one of these a try!
- Classic S’mores: graham cracker, toasted marshmallow, piece of chocolate topped with another graham cracker.
- Nutella S’mores: spread Nutella on two graham crackers and put another one on top with a chocolate bar in between. Then all of your favorite toppings like crushed walnuts or sprinkles.
- Campfire Cones: add your favorite toppings inside an ice cream cone and either wrap in foil and place on a grate over the fire or prop up securely close to the fire and allow to roast for a few minutes.
- Chocolate Pretzel S’mores: chocolate graham cracker, toasted marshmallow, piece of chocolate, pretzels topped with a chocolate graham cracker.
- Nutella Banana S’mores: spread Nutella onto each side of your graham cracker, then put banana slices inside before topping it off with marshmallow cream and another slice of graham cracker.
These are just some of the campfire desserts to try out next time you go camping or hanging out in the backyard. Have fun and enjoy the outdoors with your campfire dessert board!
How to Make a S’mores Charcuterie Board
- Get an oversized board, XL cookie sheet (this is what I used) or a really large platter/tray to place all the ingredients on.
- If you have any items in bowls such as dips, chocolate chips, etc., place those on the tray first.
- Next, build around the pieces you first placed on the board.
- Fill in the gaps with smaller items such as mini marshmallows, chocolates, etc.
- Rearrange until you get the board to how you like it and everything fits nicely. It’s okay to overlap if you need to.
- Grab the skewers and place tray somewhat close to the campfire but not too close that items melt.
- Let guests grab and go making one of the S’mores recipes from above or their own combination.