This recipe for Reese’s No Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream only requires 5 ingredients to make and is packed with flavor and one of the smoothest ice cream. And the best part is that no machine is required to make it as it is a no churn recipe. This is great for the summer time to cool off with a bowl of ice cream or scoop it on a cone. However you eat it, you will enjoy the taste of rich chocolate with pieces of peanut butter. Perfect for any peanut butter or chocolate lover! And it doesn’t have to end here as you can add plenty of toppings to this delicious treat however you would like it.
Reese’s No Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Small bag of Reese’s Miniatures (about 40 mini Reese’s)
- Place the small bag of mini Reese’s in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk, stir until fully combined.
- In another large bowl mix heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form, fold in condensed milk and chocolate mixture.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for about 20-30 seconds until melted.
- Unwrap candies and cut each candy into 4 pieces.
- Fold about 2/3 of the candy pieces into the mix.
- Using a loaf pan, pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan, top with 1/3 of the melted peanut butter.
- Repeat to add 2 more layers.
- Once all layers are complete use a knife and run it through the pan to create a swirl in the mix.
- Top with remaining candy pieces.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight for best results.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to try this No Churn Blackberry Jam Ice Cream Recipe!