Prosciutto Mozzarella Eyeballs are a fun and creepy Halloween appetizer that is sure to be a hit at your Halloween party!
If you love spooky food for Halloween, these Prosciutto Mozzarella Eyeballs are perfect for you! They are easy to make using prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, and olives to resemble a real eyeball.
Yes, they will totally creep you and your guests out but they are really delicious thanks to the nice combination of sweet, salty and creamy flavors.
The best part about this antipasto appetizer is that it is easy to make so you can assemble them right before the party begins or even the day before.
Place on a platter and they are ready to serve! Happy Halloween!
Why You’ll Love These Prosciutto Eyeballs
- Can serve a crowd!
- Spooky and fun!
- Easy to prepare!
- Great make ahead option!
- Perfect bite-sized portions!
Prosciutto Eyeballs Ingredients
- Prosciutto slices
- Mozzarella balls
- Stuffed olives
How to Make Prosciutto Mozzarella Eyeballs
Cut the ends off stuffed olives.
Make a small round cut on the top of the mozzarella balls so it’s big enough to place the sliced olive in.
Roll prosciutto into thirds and wrap around mozzarella ball.
Place on a platter and serve.
Recipe Variations & Helpful Tips
- Add a drizzle of tomato sauce or marinara for a bloody eyeball effect.
- Make mini versions by swapping full sized mozzarella balls with bocconcini or pearl-sized mozzarella balls.
- Choose fresh mozzarella balls for the perfect shape.
- Use toothpicks for serving a crowd.
- Can use other kinds of deli meat.
- Severe over a plate of spaghetti noodles for a Halloween dinner.
How to Store
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Can add a paper towel in the bottom of the container to help absorb moisture.
More Halloween Appetizers
- Creepy Halloween Hand Appetizer
- Spooky Halloween Charcuterie Board
- Jello Brain
- Jello Worms
- Bone breadsticks and Ghost Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Prosciutto Mozzarella Eyeballs
- 8 Prosciutto slices
- 8 Mozzarella balls
- 8 Stuffed olives
- Cut the ends off stuffed olives.
- Make a small round cut on the top of the mozzarella balls so it’s big enough to place the sliced olive in.
- Roll prosciutto into thirds and wrap around mozzarella ball.
- Place on a platter and serve.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.