This Ice Cream Bread is a fun dessert that turns into bread using just 3 ingredients for a delicious treat the whole family will love!
Who knew making bread from ice cream could be so good and addicting! I can’t get over how good this dessert bread tastes and the flavor possibilities are endless. This recipe has been so popular that is it going viral all over TikTok. And people are getting creative with different flavors and add ins with this TikTok ice cream bread recipe.
I’m thinking a strawberry flavor would be good with even bits and pieces of strawberries in it or cookies and cream. YUM! I don’t think you can go wrong with any flavor of ice cream. It’s a great excuse to make this quick bread over and over again.
What Does Ice Cream Bread Taste Like?
The taste is quite different than you think. It’s less cake and more bread like but soft and fluffy texture like a pound cake. The flavor is up to you depending on what flavor of ice cream you choose.
Recipe Tips & Variations
- Want a different flavor? You can use any flavor of ice cream you want. Some of my favorite flavors are cake batter, salted caramel and Oreo.
- Only use a full fat and full sugar ice cream! It will NOT come out right or taste good if you use one that is diet, no sugar, etc.
- Don’t overmix as it may cause the bread to not rise correctly.
- Must use self-rising flour only for this recipe in order for the bread to rise.
- You can do any kind of add ins such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, nuts, etc.
- To store any remaining leftovers, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Can you Freeze Ice Cream Bread?
Yes, you can freeze ice cream bread. To do so, place in a freezer bag or an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 6 months. If you are storing slices, place a piece of parchment paper in between each slice to prevent from sticking to each other.
Ice Cream Bread Ingredients
1 Pint Full Fat Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
1 1/2 Cups Self Rising Flour
1/3 Cup Sprinkles
Cooking Spray or Parchment Paper (optional)
How to Make TikTok Ice Cream Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl combine softened ice cream & self rising flour. Mix in the sprinkles.
Use cooking spray to grease the pan if the pan is not non-stick or line with a piece of parchment paper for easy clean up.
Pour mixture into a bread pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Allow to cool, slice, serve and enjoy!
More TikTok Viral Food & Drink Recipes
Ice Cream Bread
- 1 Pint Full Fat Vanilla Ice Cream softened
- 1 1/2 Cups Self Rising Flour
- 1/3 Cup Sprinkles
- Cooking Spray or Parchment Paper optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine softened ice cream & self rising flour. Mix in the sprinkles.
- Use cooking spray to grease the pan if the pan is not non-stick or line with a piece of parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool, slice, serve and enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.