These Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies are soft, chewy, delicious and made with only 3 ingredients that you probably already have on hand!
I made a similar lighter version of cake mix cookies using box cake, cool whip and several other ingredients a few months back and they were a huge hit. Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors and I had everything in my pantry and fridge so I made Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies.
Now these these strawberry cake mix cookies are literally all over TikTok and going viral for being known as TikTok Strawberry Cookies. Who knew that something so easy would go crazy amongst us all!
Easy Cake Mix Cookies
Cookies out of box cake mix! Yes, you heard that right. These are the easiest cookies to make with just 3 ingredients and probably the best cookies I’ve ever had. Being that they are pink in color I think they would make a great Valentine’s Day cookie to serve to your significant other or kids. There are several more variations and flavors you can try too! Get creative!
Cookie Tips & Variations
- Want to change the flavor? You can use any flavor box cake mix for this recipe to change up the flavor. Lemon & Red Velvet box cake mix are good ones to use!
- Add white chocolate chips and for an even better tasting cookie!
- Melt a couple of scoops of frosting in the microwave for 5-10 seconds and drizzle over cookies for a delicious taste.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
Strawberry Cookies Ingredients
1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
How to Make Strawberry Cookies
Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
Pour cake mix, eggs and oil into a large mixing bowl and combine with electric mixer.
On a non-stick or parchment paper lined baking sheet, place 1 Tbsp sized batter balls onto the sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. When finished baking, transfer cookies to cooling rack and allow them to cool. Serve & enjoy!
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- Pour cake mix, eggs and oil into a large mixing bowl and combine with electric mixer.
- On a non-stick or parchment paper lined baking sheet, place 1 Tbsp sized batter balls onto the sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. When finished baking, transfer cookies to cooling rack and allow them to cool. Serve & enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.