This Beach Bucket Cocktail is the ultimate summer drink filled to the brim in a massive sand bucket giving you all the beachy vibes!
These bucket drinks have been going viral on TikTok and we just had to try them. It’s no doubt that you will enjoy this drink as much as we did and comes in at a tie with our popular White Claw Slushie Cocktails.
The beach aisle will never be the same after this as soon beach buckets will be sold out everywhere as people will be making these sand bucket drinks for day drinking, the beach, girls night out or lounging by the pool.
There are so many combinations of flavors you make for this cocktail such as adding different juices, alcohol and more. We used an 8 inch sand pail but if you want to share with a friend you can get a bigger bucket and double the recipe. This is our version of the summer bucket drink to try and think you will enjoy. If you want to make this sand bucket drink stronger, just add more vodka.
How Much Alcohol is in a Sand Pail Drink?
For this recipe, there are 3 types of alcohol in it; Vodka, Malibu Rum and Smirnoff Ice Red, White & Berry. For our recipe we use an 11.2 oz bottle of Smirnoff Ice at 4.5% alcohol, 80 proof vodka and 21% coconut rum. The potency of the alcohol bucket will depend on the brand of vodka and rum you have on hand and can be stronger if you add more vodka.
What You Need
Hawaiian Punch (any flavor will work, I used fruit punch)
Smirnoff Ice, Red White & Berry
Fresh or Frozen Fruit for Garnish
More Variations to Try
- Use fruit flavored rum in place of coconut rum
- Use fruit flavored vodka in place of plain vodka
- Add gummy candy such as sour gummy worms to the top of the drink
- Try grenadine syrup instead of cherry juice
- Instead of using pineapple and orange juice separately, try pineapple orange juice
- Use Koolaid in place of Hawaiian Punch
How to Make A Beach Bucket Cocktail
Fill sand bucket to the top with ice. Measure out ingredients and add all to bucket except for Smirnoff Ice Red, White & Berry and fruit. Mix well with a spoon.
Garnish the drink with fresh or frozen fruit. Take the cap off the bottle of Smirnoff Ice Red, White & Berry and turn it over in the bucket. Add a straw and cocktail umbrella pick. Enjoy!
Note: To keep the Red, White & Berry Smirnoff Ice bottle from sinking to the bottom, tilt the bottle to the side and leaning against the rim of the sand bucket.
More Popular Summer Drinks to Make
- White Claw Slushie Cocktails- These White Claw Slushie Cocktails are the perfect summer adult drink as they are fruity, delicious and refreshing!
- Pineapple Mango Jello Shots- These Pineapple Mango Jello Shots are tasty and a cocktail staple for any party, lounging at the lake or a girls night out!
- Boozy Freeze Pops – Cool off this summer with a delicious, refreshing and fruity Boozy Freeze Pops made just for grown ups!
Beach Bucket Cocktail
- 1 oz Malibu Rum
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Cherry Juice
- 3 oz Hawaiian Punch
- 1 can Sprite
- Smirnoff Ice Red White & Berry
- Fresh or Frozen Fruit for Garnish
- Sand Bucket
- Drink Umbrella
- Fill sand bucket with ice. Measure out ingredients and add all to bucket except for Smirnoff Ice Red, White & Berry and fruit. Mix well with a spoon.
- Garnish the drink with fresh or frozen fruit. Take the cap off the bottle of Smirnoff Ice Red, White & Berry and turn it over in the bucket. Add a straw and cocktail umbrella pick. Enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.