Crock Pot Italian Chicken is one of the easiest meals ever. Basically all you need is a Chicken, Italian dressing, and a Crock Pot. Prepare this meal in minutes and have it ready by the time you come home for the day. The whole family will enjoy this meal and will never know you only used 2 ingredients. 😉
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing
- crock pot large enough for the chicken
- Add chicken breasts to crock pot.
- Pour the entire bottle of Italian dressing over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours (or until chicken is done).
Serve with veggies or over rice. Scoop some Italian dressing leftover in crock pot and pour over chicken for more flavor.