Oh My! This recipe for Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn is the perfect snack for movie night with the family. The ooey-gooey goodness can be addicting. 🙂 Whip this recipe up in a few minutes for a sweet and salty taste.
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 1 package popped Microwave Popcorn or 1/3 cup regular Popcorn, popped
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Corn Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 25 Marshmallows
- Remove any un-popped kernels.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a pan over low heat.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla and stir to blend.
- Add marshmallow and stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour over popcorn and stir or toss to coat popcorn.
- Spread onto prepared can to set.