This Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn makes a delicious, easy snack or treat for movie night that everyone loves!
Popcorn is a must when watching a movie and this recipe for Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn is the perfect snack for family movie night. The caramel adds that sweet and salty taste making it ooey-gooey melt in your mouth addicting. In about 10 minutes you can have this treat whipped up just in time for the movie to begin.
There are so many ways you can pop the popcorn for this recipe. The easiest way to save some time would be to use microwave popcorn. It’s done in a few minutes and the microwave does all the work. Or if you don’t have a microwave popcorn bag on hand you can use a traditional popper with kernels or cook on the stovetop.
How to Make Stovetop Popcorn
I personally think that stovetop popcorn tastes the best and it’s fairly easy to make. To do so, add 3 tablespoons of oil along with 3 popcorn kernels to a 6 quart pot and heat over medium heat. Once those 3 popcorn kernels start to pop then you know the oil is hot enough.
Add 1/2 cup of kernels to pot and cover with lid. Once the popping starts to slow remove from heat and allow to finish for a few seconds to minute. Pour popcorn in a bowl, season and enjoy!
More Popcorn Recipes
- Chocolate Toffee Popcorn – Change up the way you do movie night with this Chocolate Toffee Popcorn recipe! It is sweet, salty and perfect for snacking!
- Oreo Popcorn – Add some flavor to plain boring popcorn with this recipe for Oreo Popcorn. It is so easy to make and will be a hit with the family for movie nights. Pair it up with a glass of milk for a delicious snack!
- Aquaman Inspired Popcorn – Delicious Tidal Flavor Wave Popcorn: Inspired by Aquaman with melted yellow and green chocolate.
Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn Ingredients
- Popcorn (package or kernels)
- Brown Sugar
- Corn Syrup
How to Make Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
Pop popcorn and place in a bowl removing any un-popped kernels.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt butter in a pan over low heat. Add brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla and stir to blend. Add marshmallow and stir until marshmallows are melted.
Pour over popcorn and stir or toss to coat popcorn making sure it is evenly coated. Enjoy!
- 1 package popped Microwave Popcorn or 1/3 cup regular Popcorn, popped
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Corn Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 25 Marshmallows
- Pop popcorn and place in a bowl removing any un-popped kernels.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt butter in a pan over low heat. Add brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla and stir to blend. Add marshmallow and stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour over popcorn and stir or toss to coat popcorn making sure it is evenly coated. Enjoy!