Add some flavor to plain boring popcorn with this recipe for Oreo Popcorn. It is so easy to make and will be a hit with the family for movie nights. Pair it up with a glass of milk for a delicious snack!
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 11 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 5 cup popped Popcorn
- Place Oreos in food processor and pulse several times to finely chop (do not reduce them to dust).
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until smooth and melted.
- Put popcorn in a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate over popcorn and mix to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle cookie pieces over popcorn and mix to coat evenly.
- Allow to cool and serve.