Need a new way to decorate your pumpkins? How about Glow-in-the Dark? This DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Pumpkin is a fun, unique, and easy way to change-up the look of your pumpkins for Halloween. I made the pumpkin face with a Cricut Machine but you can cut a design out by hand. Follow the easy tutorial below on how to make yours.
- Glowz – Glow-in-the-Dark Spray Pain by Krylon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pumpkin Face Design with a Cricut Machine or cut by hand
- Card Stock Paper
- Spray paint the pumpkin with Glowz and let dry.
- While the pumpkin is drying make your pumpkin face design with a Cricut Machine or by hand on Card Stock Paper.
- Heat up the glue gun when the pumpkin is dry.
- Apply the hot glue onto the pumpkin face design and press it onto the pumpkin with firm pressure for a few minutes.
- Let the pumpkin charge in sunlight and watch it glow at night.
You can even change it up by only spray painting part of the pumpkin with glow-in-the-dark spray paint and play around with different face designs. Either way it will look pretty awesome on your front porch at night!