These Strawberry Wine Slushies are the perfect refreshing and boozy treat to beat the summer heat.
Nothing beats a refreshing frozen cocktail during the summer, especially when firing up the grill and lounging by the pool.
The Frozen Wine Slushie is an absolute winner, blending fresh strawberries with the crispness of strawberry wine.
Whether you call it a Frose’ or a Wine Slushie, one thing’s for sure – it’s a crowd-pleaser and an excellent choice for entertaining guests.
And the best part? Creating this frozen concoction at home couldn’t be easier.
All you need is some good-quality wine (preferably rosé), fresh strawberries, ice cubes, and a blender. In just minutes, you’ll have a perfectly chilled beverage ready to enjoy.
If you like this wine slushie, try other variations such as a peach flavored wine slushie or a red wine float. Both are delicious and suitable for summer!
Why You’ll Love This Wine Slushie Recipe
- Delicious and sweet!
- Cooling, refreshing frozen treat on a hot day!
- Easy to make!
- Perfect for any occasion!
- Lots of flavor variations!
Strawberry Wine Slushie Ingredients
- Strawberry Wine
- Ice Cubes
- Add some sugar or simple syrup to make it sweeter.
- Can use frozen strawberries.
- Try other fruits and wines for different flavors.
How to Make Strawberry Wine Slushies
Pour the wine into the blender.
Add in the strawberries plus ice cubes and blend together until smooth.
Pour into wine glasses and garnish with a strawberry.
- Use a powerful blender – one that is high speed and can crush ice.
- Use ripe and sweet strawberries.
- Chill wine beforehand to add an icy chill to your slushie without diluting it.
Absolutely! While rosé is the traditional choice for frose’, feel free to experiment with other types of wines such as white or red.
Certainly! You can omit the wine and replace it with grape juice or sparkling water.
These are best when served fresh, however, if you have leftovers you can store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week.
Yes, you can. Frozen strawberries will also add extra chill factor to the drink.
More Summer Fruity Cocktails
- Kenny’s Cooler
- Frozen Bahama Mama
- Miami Vice Drink
- Frozen Watermelon Margarita
- Frozen Mango Margarita
Strawberry Wine Slushie
- 750 ml Bottle Strawberry Wine
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 2-3 Cups Ice Cubes
- Pour the wine into the blender.
- Add in the strawberries plus ice cubes and blend together until smooth.
- Pour into wine glasses and garnish with a strawberry.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.