You’re going to want to run amok to make this tasty Hocus Pocus Inspired Amuck cocktail!
“AMUCK! AMUCK! AMUCK!”
Hocus Pocus is by far my favorite Halloween movie to watch this time of year. If you don’t own it, you can always watch it when it airs on Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween.
“IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF HOCUS POCUS!”
This adult drink made with gold rum, apple brandy, blue curacao, pineapple and orange juice is inspired by the famous Sanderson sisters is the perfect Halloween cocktail. This recipe makes two 8oz Glasses but you can also tripe or quadruple the recipe and put it in a punch bowl with some dry ice for witches brew at your Halloween party.
Hocus Pocus Amuck Cocktail Ingredients
- Pineapple juice
- Orange juice
- Gold Rum – a dark color rum that has aged over time in wooden barrels and has a richer, sweeter flavor.
- Apple Brandy – clear to amber color and a smooth and rich apple flavor.
- Blue Curaçao – ordinary blue color liqueur with lower alcohol percentage that gives an artificial color to cocktails and mixed drinks.
- Silver cake shimmer – edible sugar to add to drinks for a fun effect.
How to Make a Hocus Pocus Amuck Cocktail
To get the best tasting Hocus Pocus cocktail, combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
Place lid on cocktail shaker and shake well to combine. Pour over ice and garnish with a cherry on top. Enjoy!
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 3 oz orange juice
- 2 oz Gold Rum
- 2 oz Apple Brandy
- 1 oz Blue Curaçao
- 1 tsp. Silver cake shimmer
- To get the best tasting Hocus Pocus cocktail, combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Place lid on cocktail shaker and shake well to combine. Pour over ice and garnish with a cherry on top. Enjoy!