This recipe for Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is great for potlucks, outdoor cookout, or a gathering with friends. The dressing is creamy and so delicious. Plus, it takes no time at all to make and is a dish that everyone will love.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 anchovies finely minced (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (double amount if not using anchovies)
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked until al dente and rinsed with cool water
- 6 large leaves Romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions. sliced
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1½ cups croutons
- Using a small bowl, mix together all ingredients starting with the mayonnaise through the Worcestershire sauce.
- Toss half of the dressing with the pasta and allow to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients including the remaining dressing and serve.
Julie WoodApril 18, 2016 at 10:59 am
This really looks delicious! I will have to make your yummy recipe. Perfect for Spring and Summer side dish.
20 + Summer Picnic and Party Pasta Salads with Gluten Free Alternatives - Organize Yourself SkinnyMay 17, 2016 at 1:00 pm
[…] Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad from Everyday Shortcuts […]
JenniferMay 20, 2016 at 9:37 am
MMmmmm, this looks like the perfect recipe to bring on a picnic lunch potluck! 🙂
laura smithSeptember 25, 2022 at 12:25 am
i’m going to tweek this fabulous recipe a touch,, i’m going to use fat free for mayo and sour cream, low carb noodles and low carb bread!!!! yummmy
AlisonSeptember 29, 2022 at 9:18 pm
Sounds delicious! Let me know how it turns out.