This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
I will be the first to admit that I’m a caffeine addict. I’m constantly drinking it all day long from soda to coffee as it gets me through my long days at work and then coming home to be a mom. I don’t always have the time to make coffee at home so that is why I rely on Dunkin’ Donuts® Original Cold Brew Coffee year round. You get that ultra-smooth, full-bodied coffee overnight and it is ready to enjoy the next day. Plus, it so easy to make and saves me extra time in the morning for unexpected things that come up. You can easily find it in the coffee aisle at Meijer.
I like to make mine the pitcher brew way so I can have plenty throughout the day but you can also make it on the go in a tumbler. Tip: Use more or less water for desired strength.
Pitcher Brew Directions
(makes six 8oz. cups)
- Add 4 cups of water and 2 Dunkin’ Donuts Original Cold Brew Coffee packs to a 2 quart pitcher.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge and steep for 8-12 hours.
- Then, remove the coffee packs and add 3 cups of cold water to the pitcher.
On the Go Directions
- Using a 24 fl oz tumbler add 2 cups of water and one Dunkin’ Donuts Original Cold Brew Coffee pack.
- Put in the fridge and steep for 8-12 hours.
- Then, remove the coffee pack and add 1 cup of cold water to tumbler.
You can get the same fresh taste with this simple process at home. Just Drop, Steep, Love. Just think of how much money you are saving by not stopping at the coffee shop each morning. Adding the flavors of brown sugar and cinnamon can sweetened up your Dunkin’ Donuts Original Cold Brew Coffee. It makes a refreshing drink any time of the year but I like this flavor during the fall season. Check out how to make it at home.
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Iced Coffee
1 cup of Dunkin’ Donuts Original Cold Brew Coffee
Dunkin’ Donuts Original Creamer
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup water
1 five inch cinnamon stick
- Steep the Dunkin’ Donuts Original Cold Brew Coffee the night before using the pitcher or tumbler directions listed above.
- Make the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup in a medium saucepan by adding light brown sugar, pure maple syrup, water and cinnamon stick and cook on medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Remove cinnamon stick.
- Remove from heat and put aside for about 20 minutes. (Any remaining syrup can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Add the Dunkin’ Donuts Original Cold Brew Coffee to a glass.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup to the Dunkin’ Donuts Original Cold Brew Coffee.
- Add enough of the Dunkin’ Donuts Original Creamer to your liking of taste and creaminess.
- Drop in a few ice cubes and straw in the glass.
Iced coffee never tasted better. Try this recipe and tell me what you think about it. If you have any other coffee recipe ideas to use with the Dunkin’ Donuts Original Cold Brew Coffee, drop them in the comments. Try out the new Dunkin’ Donuts Original Cold Brew Coffee available in the coffee aisle at Meijer. With new Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew Coffee packs, it’s simple to make cold brew right at home! Check out this site for refreshing recipes and find mPerks savings from 11/5-12/2.
© The J.M. Smucker Company © 2016. DD IP Holder LLC (as to Dunkin’ Donuts and all other trademarks, logos and trade dress of DD IP Holder LLC) used under license. Keurig, Keurig Hot, K-Cup, and the K logo are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission.