These Air Fryer Apple Pie Roll Ups are a quick and easy dessert that’s best served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
As soon as fall begins, I start baking with apples especially after a day of picking apples at the apple orchard. There’s something about fresh apples that make the food tastes so much better and it makes the house smell amazing.
This year is definitely going by so fast and I can’t believe that fall is already here. I took a walk with my dog the other and already noticed that the leaves are changing colors and starting to fall. It’s such a pretty time of year when the leaves begin to turn yellow and orange. I don’t look forward to raking leaves as no one probably does but do love the cooler nights around the fire, which this recipe is perfect for.
These apple pie roll ups are seriously the easiest recipe you can make. It’s basically apple pie filling inside of a tortilla that’s coated in butter, rolled in cinnamon sugar, then air fried for a flaky, buttery crust. My husband and I like to have a cup of coffee with them and the kids like to dip them in caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- If you want a crispier crust, add 1-2 minutes more to the time on the air fryer.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over each roll up for an apple caramel taste.
- Substitute apple pie filling with cherry pie filling for cherry pie roll ups.
More Recipes with Apples
Apple Pie Roll Up Ingredients
Street Taco Sized Tortillas
15oz Can Apple Pie Filling
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
How to Make Apple Pie Roll Ups
Lay out the tortillas on a flat surface and place apple pie filling in the center of each tortilla.
Roll up like a taco and coat with butter.
Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and roll each rolled up tortilla in the mixture coating each with cinnamon sugar.
Place in the air fryer in a single layer seam side down for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve warm.
- Street Taco Sized Tortillas
- 15oz Can Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- Lay out the tortillas on a flat surface and place apple pie filling in the center of each tortilla. Roll up like a taco and coat with butter.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together & roll each rolled up tortilla in the mixture coating each with cinnamon sugar.
- Place in the air fryer in a single layer seam side down for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve warm.