Let your sweet tooth do the talking with this rich and decadent Twix Bar Milkshake!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy to make milkshake recipe that uses your favorite candy bar, you’ll love this Twix Milkshake recipe! Not only is it delicious, but it’s also simple to make. All you need is a few ingredients and a blender. Plus, it’s the perfect way to cool off on those warm summer days.
What are Twix Cookie Bars?
Twix Cookie Bars are a popular candy bar in the United States. They are made from chocolate cookie dough and caramel, and are covered in a milk chocolate coating.
Why You Will Love This Milkshake
- Easy to make!
- A great way to cool off in the summer!
- Tastes like a candy bar!
- Fun to enjoy with friends!
What You Will Need
- Vanilla ice cream – choose full fat ice cream to get it creamy and thick.
- Twix cookie bars – use full size candy bars.
- Whole milk – this is what makes it creamy. Can use 2% milk but won’t be as creamy.
- Chocolate sauce – for the drizzle in the cup and topping.
- Caramel sauce – for the drizzle in the cup and topping.
- Whipped cream – for the topping.
How to Make a Twix Milkshake
Add ice cream, cookie bars and milk to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Drizzle chocolate and caramel sauces inside of sundae cup and add milkshake.
Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauces over top. Add a straw, extra cookie bars and enjoy!
How to Thicken a Milkshake
If your milkshake is too runny, there are a few ways to thicken a milkshake. One is to use ice cream, which will add thickness and coldness. Another is to use milk and heavy cream, which will give the shake a thicker consistency and more richness.
Can I make a milkshake without a blender?
Yes, you can make a milkshake without a blender but it will take a bit longer. Just add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir. The cookie bar pieces will also need to be chopped up and mixed in.
What can I use for milkshake toppings?
There are endless possibilities when it comes to milkshake toppings, but some of the favorites include:
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Whipped topping
- Chocolate chips
- Candy bars
More Delicious Ice Cream Desserts
- Mason Jar Ice Cream – taste like a Wendy’s frosty!
- Reese’s No Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream – so delicious and peanut buttery!
- S’mores Ice Box Cake – easy to make and cooling!
- Ice Cream Cone Chocolate Cake Pops – fun and cute dessert to make!
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 Twix cookie bars broken in half
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoon chocolate sauce plus extra for drizzle
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce plus extra for drizzle
- Whipped cream for topping
- Add ice cream, cookie bars and milk to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel sauces inside of sundae cup and add milkshake.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauces over top. Add a straw, extra cookie bars and enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.