These ice cream cone chocolate cake pops are a hit for birthday parties or classroom parties. Kids love that they look like ice cream cones with a cake taste. Plus, they are easier to make than you think and no mess!
Ice Cream Cone Chocolate Cake Pops
1 box Cake Mix + Box Ingredients
24 Cake Ice Cream Cones
24 Maraschino Cherries
1 cup softened Butter
3 cup Powdered Sugar
1-2 tbsp Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Make batter according to box directions.
3. Fill Cones about half full of batter.
4. Place cones in muffin pan and bake about 21-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool completely.
6. Whip butter and vanilla until fluffy.
7. Gradually add powdered sugar.
8. Add milk until you reach desired consistency.
9. Transfer to piping bag and frost each cupcake to look like soft serve.
10. Top with sprinkles and a cherry (optional).
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.