Here is a great snack or treat you can make with the kids at home. They are yummy and take no time at all to make. They are a huge hit with the kids and different than your average Rice Krispy Treats. Trix Cereal Bars are also great for kid parties or even stick in the kids lunches.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
Trix Cereal Bars
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 8 cups Trix Cereal 10.7 oz box
- 10 oz Marshmallows
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Trix cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Prepare 13x9 pan by spraying with cooking spray or coating with butter.
- Butter a your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into bars.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.