Enjoy this delicious, sweet, ooey-gooey S’mores Tortilla Dessert Wrap filled with your favorite smore’s fixin’s all year long without the campfire!
The next best thing to Taco Tuesday is dessert any day!
Making Smore’s around the campfire is the best but this recipe does not require it although it could be something to enjoy while camping. You can make everything up ahead of time and take with you or take all the ingredients and make them when you arrive. So what was my inspiration for this recipe? I took the trending TikTok tortilla wrap hack but made it a dessert!
The options to stuff the tortilla wrap are endless! You can make them sweet, savory or however you like it. They are less messy and make a perfect sandwich every time.
Recipe Tips & Variations
- Can use Marshmallow Fluff instead of marshmallows.
- Can use Nutella or a chocolate spread in place of chocolate syrup.
- Make sure to not add too much per quarter fold or it will be difficult to keep together.
- Swap out the Hershey’s Chocolate for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Add strawberries in place of graham crackers for a sweeter flavor.
More S’mores Recipes
Dessert Tortilla Ingredients
Crushed Graham Crackers
Bits of Hershey Chocolate
How to Make a 4 Quarter Tortilla Fold
Lay the tortilla on a cutting board. Using a pizza cutter, cut a line from the bottom edge to the center of the tortilla.
Spread out your ingredients separately into 4 quarters of the tortilla (layer if more than 4 ingredients).
To make it fold easier, I laid out the ingredients in the following order: chocolate syrup, marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and Hershey’s chocolate pieces.
Fold the 4 quarters of the tortilla one over top of the other and cook in a pan or panni press.
Serve warm and enjoy!
S'mores Tortilla Dessert Wrap
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Graham Crackers
- Bits of Hershey Chocolate
- Lay tortilla on a cutting board. Using a pizza cutter, cut a line from the bottom edge to the center of the tortilla.
- Spread out your ingredients into 4 quarters of the tortilla (layer if more than 4 ingredients).
- Fold the 4 quarters of the tortilla one over top of the other and cook in a pan or panni press.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.