These Peach Margarita Shots are fun, sweet and refreshing, perfect for drinking with friends on a warm summer day by the pool.
Calling all peach lovers! If you have a soft spot for peaches, these Peach Margarita Shots are an absolute must-try.
We set out on a mission to infuse our favorite fruit into the classic margarita to create a drink that’s both fun and delicious.
But what truly sets these Peach Margarita Shots apart is the Peach Ring Garnish, which not only adds a playful and eye-catching element to your drink but also infuses it with an extra burst of sweetness.
Plus, it’s a creative way to incorporate the beloved candy into your cocktail presentation.
From the refreshing burst of fruity flavors to its ease-of-making and unique garnish, this cocktail is guaranteed to become your go-to summer favorite!
Looking for more summer cocktail inspiration? Check out our collection of tropical drinks like piña coladas and fish bowl drinks. With these recipes in hand, you’ll be ready to kick back and relax all season long.
Why You’ll Love These Peach Margarita Shooters
- A fun twist on the classic margarita!
- Easy to make and perfect for parties!
- Delicious peach flavor!
- Ability to change up the flavors!
Peach Margarita Shots Ingredients
- Triple Sec
- Peach Juice
- Peach Rings
- Add some more heat with jalapeno slices on top.
- Make it into a drink on the rocks by doubling the recipe.
- Make it into a frozen peach margarita drink by doubling the recipe and adding it to a blender with ice.
- Can use margarita salt in place of Tajin.
- Use a different juices to change up the flavor.
How to Make Peach Margarita Shots
Add tequila, triple sec and peach juice to a cocktail shaker.
Wet the rim of shot glass and roll in Tajin seasoning. Shake well for 30 seconds to combine or until well chilled.
Strain into shot glasses and garnish with a peach ring. Cheers!
- Chill ingredients before making.
- Serve immediately for best taste.
- Use good quality tequila such as blanco or silver for a smooth taste.
- If you don’t have triple sec you can use Cointreau.
No worries! While the peach ring garnish adds a fun touch to these margarita shots, it is not essential. You can always opt for other garnishes like fresh sliced peaches on the rim of your glasses or none at all.
Absolutely! Just multiply the ingredients by amount of shots you need to make and pour into individual shot glasses.
More Shot Recipes
- Watermelon Margarita Jello Shots
- Blue Kamikaze Shot
- Pickle Shots with Tequila
- Candy Corn Jello Shots
Peach Margarita Shots
- 1 oz Tequila
- ½ oz Triple Sec
- 2 oz Peach Juice
- Peach Rings
- Add tequila, triple sec and peach juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Wet the rim of shot glass and roll in Tajin seasoning. Shake well for 30 seconds to combine or until well chilled.
- Strain into shot glasses and garnish with a peach ring. Cheers!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.