Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TimelessPizza #CollectiveBias
Summer is about relaxing by the pool, having cookouts with friends and family, vacations, and enjoying the sunny weather. What I love about summer is that we have our yearly family reunion where my entire extended family comes together from all over to celebrate on one day. This is always a great chance to catch up with everyone, play games, and eat some good food. We used to have our family reunion catered but it got to be too expensive so we decided to make it potluck style where everyone has to bring a dish or two.
I am always looking for something new to make to change it up a bit. It’s always fun to try new dishes that my family brings and exchange recipes. This year I decided to make my Spicy Sausage Pizza Dip as it makes a great side dish to dip crackers, chips or even pizza into with a little bit of kick. I can’t wait to bring it to my family reunion to have everyone try to come together over the timeless pizza.
Spicy Sausage Pizza Dip
- 3/4 pound bulk hot sausage
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Cook sausage over medium-high heat until sausage is no longer pink.
- Drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning and sausage together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a casserole pan.
- Add the pizza sauce on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle some pieces of sausage on top followed by the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned.
I love how easy it is to grab Red Baron Brick Oven Pepperoni and Red Baron Classic 4 Cheese pizza while I am at Walmart grocery shopping. Finding it in the freezer aisle has never been easier. And making it is a breeze as it is fast and easy especially on busy nights and tastes great.
The perfect pizza starts with the perfect crust, one that’s not too thick and not too thin, but one with a satisfying crunch and Red Baron does that. I love the Classic Crust’s Red Baron pizza as it is crispy airy and flaky layers. It’s no wonder why this pizza has been around for 40 years and hope they’ll be around for another 40 more years.
Don’t forget to check out this Ibotta offer when you pick up some Red Baron pizza for even more savings!