Kung Fu Panda 3 will be in theaters on January 29th and we cannot wait to see it. Since it has been so cold here like in the negatives we have been getting ready for the new movie by hosting a Kung Fu Panda party and watching Kung Fu Panda & Kung Fu Panda 2.
We decided to make Kung Fu Panda Chopsticks and Fortune Cookie Cupcakes for the party. They were delicious! I am sure if Po was at our party he would have one too. We can’t forget about the fun party decorations including the adorable plush Po himself.
We also had fun with the masks pretending to imitate each character from Kung Fu Panda.
Relive the awesomeness of everyone’s favorite martial arts- loving panda and the Furious Five in Kung Fu Panda and Kung Fu Panda 2. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will release the two films with new extras on Digital HD, Blu-rayTM and DVD with a bonus disc of new content. The re-release of these films will include exciting new bonus features for the whole family to enjoy, including an all-new 22 minute animated adventure, “Secret of the Scroll,” and an exclusive sneak peek of DreamWorks Animation Kung Fu Panda 3.
Kung Fu Panda Chopsticks and Fortune Cookie Cupcakes
- boxed cake mix
- cupcake liners
- candy melts
- fortune cookies
- Prepare boxed cake mix per directions.
- Bake cupcakes and let cool.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Melt candy melts in microwave.
- Cut a plastic straw in half and cut down the middle.
- Open the middle of the straw and fill it with the melted candy.
- Put in the freezer till it hardens.
- Carefully unwrap the straw to get the candy out and now you have a chopstick.
- Place a fortune cookie on top of the cupcake.
- Add 2 candy sticks on top of the cupcake for chopsticks.
Thanks to Fox Home Ent Insiders they are giving one lucky reader a chance to win a copy of both DVDs – Kung Fu Panda and Kung Fu Panda 2. All you have to do is enter by completing the tasks below. The more tasks you complete the more entries you receive. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and ends 1/21/2016. One winner will be notified by email. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post as part of being a #FoxInsider. All opinions are 100% my own.