Pizza Rolls are my favorite snack to eat along with my kiddos favorite snack. We make so many that it can get expensive. I decided to try making my own homemade pizza rolls and they turned out to be a hit. Plus, they are cost-effective. With 4 simple ingredients you can be a hit in your household. You can even change it up and make plain cheese pizza rolls or add extra toppings. They are great for after school snacks when the kids get home or when they have friends over.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
Homemade Pizza Rolls
- Crescent Rolls
- Pizza Sauce or Marinara Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese or a small slice of a cheese stick
- Pepperoni or other toppings
- Stretch out the crescents rolls to make them wider.
- Add a small amount of sauce to the crescent dough.
- Then add your toppings.
- Connect the crescent roll sides and pinch together.
- Then, roll the crescent roll into a ball.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes or until done.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.