This Holy Water Cocktail is a beautiful blue color with a sweet and tangy fruit taste. Serve it by the pitcher at your next barbeque or gathering!
Don’t be fooled by the name, this Holy Water Cocktail is anything but holy and definitely packs a punch when consumed. Not only is it strong and delicious but also a refreshing drink on a hot sunny day!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Pretty Blue Color – blue cocktails are perfect for the summer as they remind you of the bright blue ocean or pool.
- Sweet & Tangy Taste – like a tropical paradise.
- Easy to Make – just pour all the ingredients in a pitcher and done.
- Serves a Crowd – this recipe serves about about 6.
Cocktails by the Pitcher
Any cocktail recipe can be served by the pitcher. Using a pitcher makes it easy to pour and serve for a large crowd. The beauty of pitcher drinks is that you can make them up ahead of time, store in the fridge and grab the next day for the party.
These plastic cocktail glasses would be perfect for drinking by the pool or party. You can easily dispose and not have to worry about broken glass.
What You’ll Need
- Coconut Rum – any brand will work. My favorite is Parrot Bay or Malibu.
- Vodka – use your favorite brand.
- Peach Schnapps – adds a sweet peach flavor.
- Blue Curacao – adds the blue color with a hint of orange flavor.
- Lemonade – gives it a tangy taste.
- Pineapple Juice – adds a sweet flavor.
- Sliced Strawberries & Lemons – can use as many as you want for garnishes.
- Ice Cubes – add as many or as little as you want.
How to Make Holy Water Cocktails by the Pitcher
In a large pitcher add ice cubes, strawberry and lemon slices.
Pour in the following order; vodka, coconut rum, peach schnapps, blue curacao, lemonade and pineapple juice.
Serve in your favorite cocktail glass. Cheers!
- 1 Cup Coconut Rum
- 1 Cup Vodka
- 1/2 Cup Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 Cup Blue Curacao
- 2 Cups Lemonade
- 2 Cups Pineapple Juice
- Sliced Strawberries
- Sliced Lemons
- Ice Cubes
- In a large pitcher add ice cubes, strawberry and lemon slices.
- Pour in the following order; vodka, coconut rum, peach schnapps, blue curacao, lemonade and pineapple juice.
- Serve in your favorite cocktail glass. Cheers!