With the negative temperatures this week, I decided to go with a Disney Frozen Inspired Recipe. Poke cupcakes are a hit in my household and easy to make. Since it is a Frozen-Themed cupcake I chose the Blue Jell-O to add in the cupcakes. Top the cupcakes with some sprinkles or candy decorations for a great treat.
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- Boxed cake mix
- Blue Jell-O
- Blue food coloring
- Vanilla frosting
- Mix ingredients and cook the cupcakes as directed on the boxed cake mix.
- After the cupcakes have cooled, poked holes in each cupcake with a fork or skewer.
- Prepare Jell-O and pour over the holes in each cupcake while keeping the cupcakes in the pan. (don’t pour too much or cupcakes will be soggy)
- Put the pan in the fridge overnight.
- Take each cupcake out of the pan.
- Add Blue food coloring to frosting and decorate cupcakes with frosting and sprinkles.