No need to think of where to move the elf next! These 32 Elf on the Shelf Printable Notes will give you a new idea for each night!
Elf on the Shelf is a Christmas tradition that has taken the world by storm. If you’re looking for some fun and unique Elf on the Shelf ideas, look no further! These 32 Elf on the Shelf Notes make it easy to get creative without even thinking.
Great for last-minute ideas when you realized you forgot to move the Elf on the Shelf. These printable Elf on the Shelf idea cards will help! Each card has a different idea on it, so you can easily choose which one you want to do each day.
It’s great for busy parents and makes each night easier. Just print, cut and stage the elf according to the card!
What is Elf on the Shelf?
Elf on the Shelf is a holiday tradition where a Elf is placed in a home to watch over the family and report back to Santa. The Elf is typically placed in a new spot each day, so that kids can find it.
The Elf on the Shelf tradition is a fun one, but sometimes it’s hard to come up with new ideas for what your elf can do. That’s where these printable Elf on the Shelf idea cards come in! There’s also fun accessories and outfits to go with each theme of the cards. Just print out the cards you want your elf to do, and get ready for some fun.
Why do People Love Elf on the Shelf?
People love Elf on the Shelf because it creates a fun and interactive holiday experience for kids.
Download and Print Elf on the Shelf Notes Here!
How to Use Elf on the Shelf Printable Note Cards
The possibilities are endless, and these printable note cards can help make your elf on the shelf tradition even more special. Be sure to download them today and get started!
1. Print all 4 pages of the cards on heavy cardstock (110 lb. or 199gsm recommended) or regular paper if you don’t have cardstock.
2. Cut out each card along the solid lines.
3. Choose a card to use and get creative with the elf and the scene set on the card. Example: Use card “Sorry for the mess” and have the elf in the middle of the mess made.
4. Place the card on or near the elf.
5. Watch the kids faces the next day when they find out what the elf did while they were sleeping.